The Government College of Engineering Karunagappally (CEK) is a public institute of engineering and technology in Karunagappally, in the north-west of Kollam district, Kerala, India. Established in 1999 by the Government of Kerala, it is the second engineering college in Kollam district and the fourth engineering college under the aegis of the state government’s Institute of Human Resources Development in Electronics.
About College of Engineering Karunagappally
About IEEE SB CEK
IEEE Student Branch College of Engineering Karunagappally (STB 03951) is one of the oldest IEEE student branches in Kerala section, 4th branch in Travancore hub. And It is the second IEEE Student Branch in Kollam (Quilon) district. The group came into function on May 2010, in the early history of the institution. Student members of CEK take active participation in the IEEE meetings and workshops, earning many prizes and awards. The group started with Women in Engineering affinity group and now has 5 technical societies.
Our Vision & Mission
The primary purpose of IEEE student branch CEK is to Inspire, Enable, Empower and Energize our student members to enhance their technical interests by providing them a platform to show case their skills.
- To bring the CEKians to the new world of technology.
- Introducing them to compete with the different students from different institutions.
- Molding the students to learn beyond university syllabus.
- Make students to earn scholarship's from international level.
- Help the students to participate in state level, National level & International level congresses.